SSRS tip: How to set the page size for a SSRS report in Dynamics Ax 2012
This article will give you a simple tip to set the page size in SSRS report.
Setting the page size is important to get it printed right in the printer and when you export it as PDF. Using just the page setup in printer dialog without modifying the page size in report design might make the report look odd say when you print a report configured for portrait as landscape.
Open the properties window in the designer window (F4) and on the drop down in the properties window type “Report”
Find the property Page Size, expand it and enter the Width and Height. So to change the page from A4 portrait to A4 landscape you set the width to 11in and height to 8.5in.
Once set-up here the print option on the report by default prints it to A4, A3 Portrait or Landscape.
For more tips and learning about SSRS and Ax2012 order the book Dynamics Ax 2012 Reporting Cookbook authored by me.
- RT @tamizhanda637: @PetaIndia u will be banned soon in TN. R u ready to get out of here? Do u need any help to vacate from here? Our TN ppl…-- 1 month ago
- RT @SOLLUNGAJI: @PetaIndia https://t.co/9DvXhvtHLD-- 1 month ago
- RT @RamaPeriasamy: @superstarrajini ரஜினி புகழ் இனி மெல்லச் சாகும்; கமல் ஒரு உலக நாயகனே!-- 1 month ago
- RT @ramkumarb4u: @superstarrajini உங்க ஒரு துளி வியர்வைக்கு ஒரு பவுன் தங்க காசு குடுத்தது எங்க தப்புதான் சார்..-- 1 month ago
- Distributed groundnut chikki @ office for #jallikattu success facebook.com/sangeetha.kama… #JallikattuForever Thanks ev… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…-- 1 month ago
- TrueCommerce Achieves Certified for Microsoft Dynamics AX Accreditation - BenzingaTrueCommerce Achieves Certified for Microsoft Dynamics AX AccreditationBenzingaTrueCommerce, a HighJump company and a global provider of trading partner connectivity and integration solutions, has announced today that its EDI solution for Dynamics AX is now Certified for Microsoft Dynamics. This achievement signifies that the ...and more »
- ReliaCloud for Microsoft Dynamics AX - MSDynamicsWorld.comReliaCloud for Microsoft Dynamics AXMSDynamicsWorld.comAX on ReliaCloud combines the flexibility and resiliency of our ReliaCloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) platform with Microsoft's Dynamics AX ERP to provide an industrial-grade cloud platform. Precision-tuned for Microsoft application and ...and more »
- SSIS Integration Toolkit for Microsoft Dynamics AX - MSDynamicsWorld.comSSIS Integration Toolkit for Microsoft Dynamics AXMSDynamicsWorld.comKingswaySoft's data integration solution for Microsoft Dynamics AX is part of the SSIS Integration Toolkit product family. Built upon the SSIS platform, it is the most performant and feature rich data integration solution for Microsoft Dynamics AX on ...
- Advanced Supply Chain Software for Microsoft Dynamics AX - MSDynamicsWorld.comAdvanced Supply Chain Software for Microsoft Dynamics AXMSDynamicsWorld.comMost distributors realize that their supply chain is a key differentiator. They know they need the visibility and insight that only a modern supply chain software solution can provide. That's why savvy companies worldwide have selected Advanced Supply ...and more »
- Cincom Solution Configurator for Microsoft Dynamics AX - MSDynamicsWorld.comCincom Solution Configurator for Microsoft Dynamics AXMSDynamicsWorld.comThe Cincom Solution Configurator is much more than just a product configurator - it's a comprehensive guided selling tool driven by a highly flexible business rules engine. Seamlessly embedded within Microsoft Dynamics AX, it guides selection and ...
- Enterprise Asset Management for Microsoft Dynamics AX - MSDynamicsWorld.comEnterprise Asset Management for Microsoft Dynamics AXMSDynamicsWorld.comWith Enterprise Asset Management, To-Increase offers a fully integrated machine and fleet maintenance solution tailored to the specific needs of food and beverage companies. Tight integration with Microsoft Dynamics AX eliminates the need to maintain a ...
- Adjusting the No.of decimal property for Quantity field in Dynamics Ax
- SSRS tip: How to set the page size for a SSRS report in Dynamics Ax 2012
- Dynamics ax 2012 - Copying Temp Table instance for SQL TempDB
- SSRS Tip: Using invisible parameters in contracts - Dynamics AX 2012
- Running a .Net reference code in the Server in Dynamics Ax
- SSRS Tip: Using labels for dynamic texts in SSRS reports - Dynamics Ax 2012
- Line Breaks in Label
- Partners as prospects: Why Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 pitch must reach the channelIf Microsoft partners had their way, the Dynamics 365 suite of ERP and CRM-based apps would have been fully developed and released to the market three months ago, but it wouldn't impact their businesses for another year or two. For an enterprise ...read more
- AX Word of the Week: AOTThe AX Word of the Week this week is AOT, another acronym! Not to be confused with last week's word of the week, AOS, the AOT is quite different. AOT - Application Object TreeThe AOT, or the Application Object Tree, is the back end of your AX environment. This is where all of the code, the tables, and all of the objects defined in AX reside. Typically, […]
- We’re excited to release Dynamics 365 for Operations platform update 4!We are happy to announce that we have now moved to a continuous update cycle for the Dynamics cloud platform. We will be sharing the monthly updates with you through these blogs so check back to learn about the latest updates! This month, there are some exciting updates being delivered: Updates - Moving to a monthly cadence and providing a simpler update p […]
- JSON-based custom service with parameters (AX 7)Dynamics 365 for Operations deploys custom web services in two ways: as SOAP-based services and JSON-based services. AX developers are often familiar with SOAP services (which were used in AX 2012), but JSON-based ones are new to them. One particular challenge is passing arguments to a service. Let’s say we have an Add operation, which can sum two numbers. p […]
- Webinar: How intuition & integration drive revenue & cost analysis with DynaRent in Dynamics 365 for OperationsJoin HiGH Software to explore software that helps companies handle constant pressure to have full insight around revenue and cost streams for equipment-driven rental and services projects. If you’re like most companies, you’re dealing with multiple dependencies and tight margins. You also need to manage risk. Your ability to plan, execute, and proactively ha […]
- AX for Retail: Instant Email Receipts in Enterprise POS (EPOS)Dynamics AX For Retail Enterprise POS (EPOS) has functionality to email receipts but the implementation of the feature has a few tradeoffs: Email does not get sent immediately at the conclusion of the transaction. Instead, the process goes like this: 1) a transaction is uploaded to HQ (via P-job); 2) it gets calculated on a statement; 3) it then gets poste […]
- Axapta Manager (AxDynManagerV1.03)I previously made a program to list, start and stop Dynamics AX Services. But i always through that is missed a few features, so now I am starting on this new version. ( Download link ) This is version...(read more)
- How a Paperless Expense Reporting Process Benefits Your Bottom LinePush paper out: the benefits of expense reporting automation Going “paperless” is most often associated with going “green.” While this may be part of your company’s environmental drive, paperless processing, especially in expense reporting, also provides countless benefits that all contribute to a healthier bottom line. A 2015 travel and expense management r […]
- Is the Public Sector “Lagan” behind?Budget cuts and financial scrutiny have forced public sector organisations to look for new ways to streamline their spending and, as with any other business, local authorities must become more customer-centric if they want to succeed in today’s interconnected environment. Chris Hemming, Head of Public Sector Recruitment at Cognitive Group, explores how impro […]
- X++ code to read CSV files in Dynamics 365 for operationsReading data from csv files is a very common development requirement for X++ developers. In Dynamics 365 for operations there are some interesting concepts, as opposed to AX2012. The application runs on...(read more)