Welcome to my blog.
This blog is the outcome of my passionate experience in Dynamics Ax. I share my everyday findings in Dynamics Ax here.
You can know more about me here .. About me
mail me to firstname.lastname@example.org for any query or clarifications on the post here.
mail to email@example.com for any query or clarifications on the posts here.
- RT @tamizhanda637: @PetaIndia u will be banned soon in TN. R u ready to get out of here? Do u need any help to vacate from here? Our TN ppl…-- 3 months ago
- RT @SOLLUNGAJI: @PetaIndia https://t.co/9DvXhvtHLD-- 3 months ago
- RT @RamaPeriasamy: @superstarrajini ரஜினி புகழ் இனி மெல்லச் சாகும்; கமல் ஒரு உலக நாயகனே!-- 3 months ago
- RT @ramkumarb4u: @superstarrajini உங்க ஒரு துளி வியர்வைக்கு ஒரு பவுன் தங்க காசு குடுத்தது எங்க தப்புதான் சார்..-- 3 months ago
- Distributed groundnut chikki @ office for #jallikattu success facebook.com/sangeetha.kama… #JallikattuForever Thanks ev… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…-- 3 months ago
- The buyer group in Microsoft Dynamics AX/365: How to use it? - MSDynamicsWorld.comThe buyer group in Microsoft Dynamics AX/365: How to use it?MSDynamicsWorld.comEditor's Note: All test results described in this article are based on Dynamics 365 for Operations, product version 1611. The business context of defining buyer groups to manage a supply chain is quite clear. In companies that implement Microsoft ...
- Why the Microsoft Dynamics AX community needs independent professionals - MSDynamicsWorld.comWhy the Microsoft Dynamics AX community needs independent professionalsMSDynamicsWorld.comThere is an excellent resource in the Dynamics community that is not part of any Microsoft program: the independent AX professionals who serve customers around the world. Independents represent some of the best talent available for Dynamics AX. I doubt ...
- How-to: Bring your own data warehouse to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations - MSDynamicsWorld.comHow-to: Bring your own data warehouse to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for OperationsMSDynamicsWorld.comMany customers have an existing data warehouse where Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP data constitutes a fraction of the share and non-ERP data constitutes a larger share. In such situations re-architecting the whole data warehouse may be infeasible.and more »
- Data Masons' EDI for Microsoft Dynamics Showcased at Dynamic Communities' Summit EMEA 2017 - PR Newswire (press release)Data Masons' EDI for Microsoft Dynamics Showcased at Dynamic Communities' Summit EMEA 2017PR Newswire (press release)Offering EDI solutions certified for Microsoft Dynamics AX and NAV, the company continues its commitment to the European-based Microsoft Dynamics community with its sponsorship and participation within the event's educational pr […]
- No Cost Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace Ready to Embed on Partner Websites - PR Web (press release)No Cost Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace Ready to Embed on Partner WebsitesPR Web (press release)goERPcloud is the first on-demand Microsoft Dynamics Cloud Marketplace that allows you to test drive different flavors of Microsoft Dynamics AX, GP, NAV and SL with preconfigured 3rd party ISV Applications. goERPcloud boasts a robust ecosystem of ...and more »
- Demand Forecasting for Dynamics AX 2012 - MSDynamicsWorld.comDemand Forecasting for Dynamics AX 2012MSDynamicsWorld.comDemand Forecasting for Microsoft Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 from Farsight Solutions is a fully integrated Dynamics module that calculates forecasts of future demand for items based on either sales order or sales invoice demand, and optionally production ...
.Net integration Add-ons AIF alm ax2012 Ax2012R2 Ax reviews Best Practices BI books bugs cable vertical certification CLR Code Upgrade Coding compiler convergence data partitions debugging demo design pattern Document Management Dynamics Ax Dynamics Ax 2012 ecommerce Editor shortcuts enterprise-it Enterprise portal excel favorite menu Forms Functional Future Versions General guid Infographic innovites installation integration interviews Introduction Labels layers links LINQ in X++ Master planning Menu items Microsoft Dynamics AX New features news produtivity tip projects recognition reference release reports resources reviews salary_survey SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS Reports technical conference tips&tricks tools videos warnings white paper workflow
- Setting default object owner as Object creator in Window server 2008 for AIF in Dynamics Ax
- SSRS Tip: Printing Row headers in every page - Dynamics Ax 2012
- Dynamics ax 2012 - Copying Temp Table instance for SQL TempDB
- SSRS tip: How to set the page size for a SSRS report in Dynamics Ax 2012
- Drop Dialog Form in Dynamics Ax 2012
- SSRS Tip: Using invisible parameters in contracts - Dynamics AX 2012
- Adjusting the No.of decimal property for Quantity field in Dynamics Ax
- Deduction write-off reason codeIn a previous post we had a look at the deduction for a customer payment. You can define the general ledger code that should be used when you write off a deduction under trade allowances. Here is a quick...(read more)
- The buyer group in Microsoft Dynamics AX/365: How to use it?Editor's Note: All test results described in this article are based on Dynamics 365 for Operations, product version 1611. The business context of defining buyer groups to manage a supply chain is quite clear. In companies that implement ...read more
- Dynamics 365: Form Data source event handler methods.Hi All, Today will discuss - how to write the event handler for the Form data source methods. Below are the list of the Form > Data source > event handler methods can be written Let say...(read more)
- Data manipulation tip 4 Dynamics ax 2012 and D365 of Operations Insert_recordsetDuring report development we populate temp table and bind it to SSRS report. And most of the time we were doing one to one mapping inside while loop or query run loop., Kindly consider following code snippet. While select sum(Qty) from Inventtrans group by ItemId, InventDimId , DatePhysical Where datePahyical > _fromdaet && datePhayical But if we […]
- Customer deducations from paymentsWhen you process customer receipts for payments sometimes they might not pay a full invoices. This could be because they were expecting a credit and that hasn’t been entered in your system yet. They...(read more)
- Top Ideas for Things to Develop in AxaptaTop Ideas for Things if You will Develop in Axapta. Single user License You can try single instance access to Ax .As per this task user should not able to open more than on ax instance or client except admin user so all user restricted to open multiple session of ax. Screen user login and password Required login credential to open ax instance . Each user ha […]
- AX 2012 R3 | Statement Posting| Part II: Retail Parameters and Batch ConfigurationHi Guys, Hope you are keeping up with RetailDAXing. I have started a blog series where we will go through different setup and ultimately the operation about Statement posting which is a key operation in...(read more)
- What would you love to see in Dynamics 365 for Operations? Post your idea on the Ideas PortalWe now have a Dynamics 365 Ideas Portal for you to log any new ideas for Dynamics 365 for Operations: https://ideas.dynamics.com/ideas/dynamics-operations Like Microsoft Connect, you can view other suggestions, vote for or against an idea and add comments. If you want to see what has the most votes, there is a hot tab plus there is a new tab to quickly see t […]
- Advance Warehouse management (Mobile) Ax 2012
- Design user control,Add lookup, Selected Index change code in Ax 2012Design user controlTo design user control you need to open visual studio then you can create new user control on form designer you can do below steps.add data source-add formid-add axsection=add grid or groupThen Add lookup. Add datasetadd control for lookup and set dataset and fields in Add range on init method or any other method to get range value filterA […]