Interested in learning Ax-SSRS report development ? Looking to improve your skills with Ax based SSRS report development ?
Here is a solution. Pre-order the Dynamics Ax 2012 Reporting cookbook I have authored.
This book will
Take you in to the depths of SSRS and build reports with confidence,
Make sure you utilize every feature possible with SSRS
Detailed examples on using controls like List, Chart, Gauges, Maps
Offer nice tips to enhance your development ability
Interesting methods to speed up report testing and development
Introduce you to tools that can help analyze report usage
Helps you stop hitting google for every problem with SSRS 🙂
and much more.
Pre-order today for a discounted price.
The book is expected in September 2013.
- 5 ways to import your Data in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 (teamaxapta.wordpress.com)
- SSRS – an Introduction (sharmilli.wordpress.com)
- SQL Server Reporting Services Tips and Tricks to Improve the End-User Experience (dattatreysindol.com)
Well readers here is another book to speed up your skills on top of Dynamics Ax 2012. Mindaugas Pocius has come up with a development cookbook. Please refer to the following link for more details http://www.packtpub.com/microsoft-dynamics-ax-2012-development-cookbook/book while i prepare to review this book shortly in my blog.
The book offers to provide details under the following titles
- Explore data manipulation concepts in Dynamics AX
- Build scripts to assist data migration processes
- Organize data in Dynamics AX forms
- Enhance your application by using advanced form controls
- Create custom lookups using AOT forms and dynamically generate them from the X++ code
- Create and post Dynamics AX journals from code
- Create and manage purchase and sales orders from code
- Create a custom electronic payment format and process a vendor payment using it
- Integrate your application with Microsoft Office Suite
- Create various Microsoft Office documents that can be used for exporting/importing business data for further distribution or analysis
- Integrate the system with external systems using various approaches
- Improve your development efficiency and experience
- Learn simple but effective tips on how to improve overall Dynamics AX performance
What can be more satisfying then hearing from a satisfied customer. Go on to read what Austech has to tell about the Innovites cable solution here….http://bit.ly/grytcLB
We are very happy to showcase the value add that our solution brings to our customers. 🙂
Since our inception we have close association with the cable industry and work closely with manufacturers, associations. This has helped us in creating an identity as a ERP Solution provider in the industry space. The Indian cable industry one among the fastest growing in the world had recently featured our solution in their Wire bulletin. This comes to be encouraging as we are establishing strong footholds in India.
Click on the image below to read the feature..
You can also download the complete bulletin from here Wire Bulletin (Innovites article is on Page 9)
Looking forward to contribute to make cable business better…
“Oops. I missed it” is what i said as surged through the tweets from the technical conference. It looks like Microsoft has only retained the name Ax from the previous version.This has been the most happening release since I started my career with Axapta. The depth and the extent of changes is amazing…thanks to all the live reporters who did a wonderful job from the ax2012 technical conference. Here are a few points that pulled in my attention …
– all the forms have been redesigned to give a brand new look. Not just that, a form developed for the rich client can be used as is with EP just by publishing it.
– the new version has got no legacy reports all of them have Been moved to ssrs. But still legacy reports are supported it seems
– forms can be reused.
– aot can be accessed from visual studio.
– the new version supports only vs2010
– the rich client doesn’t supports windows xp
– new security structure is role based
– trace can be invoked from the client
– though the new version doesn’t have aod you can still import xpo’s but you can’t export them.
– Oracle db is no longer supported
– portions of x++ runs in the clr
– the new tfs integration also supports work items
– as and is key words are supported by x++
– more smoother integration between x++ and c#. objects can be just passed between both the languages.
– different environments for development and application.
– tables can be inherited
– a lot of properties has been added to reduce setup through code.
– rich use of powershell
– a new command line utility called axutill is introduced
Ohhhh that seems never ending… as I read in a tweet ‘the draft version of what’s new for 2012 is 80 pages..while the finished version of 2009 was 59’ . So its pretty sure that I can’t contain my excitement by listing all that I read.. for now I’m finishing my post but I hope the magical journey of exploring is going to be more exciting, fun filled and challenging with this upcoming version.
If you want to catchup more with the excitement read here…http://sjakalax.blogspot.com/
Or search for the tweet tag #DAXCONF
Ps: Apologize for the text formatting as I’m doing this post from my mobile.
This is a news that i have got it delayed to bring here…..but it’s always, better late then never 😉 Here you go..
In a recent study conducted by DynamicsWorld Innovites has been qualified to be one among the top 10 best add-ons for Ax… This is a very encouraging moment for us as we managed to reach this in a span of 1.5 years time from the time we started building our vertical.
A few lines from Dynamicsworld about the factors that decided the best,“DynamicsWorld considered the elements of ROI, the speed in which it takes to pay back the investment, the ease of integration, the after sales service, the immediate impact and the time taken to deploy.We have used these metrics to compare the Add-Ons on a like for like basis, this has been done as it is impossible to evaluate the needs of those in different verticals” Here is the list of other winners for Ax…
If you are interested in looking in to our vertical…here it is
Another year has passed quick. It was a very exciting years for us from getting our product certified to the go-live of our first customer @Innovites. Wish this new year also brings in more opportunity, growth and fun for us :)….
As a Blogger also last year turned out good as i revived my blogging after a long pause. Wishing to continue this wonderful journey of sharing my learnings in the coming years also.