mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for any query or clarifications on the posts here.
- RT @tamizhanda637: @PetaIndia u will be banned soon in TN. R u ready to get out of here? Do u need any help to vacate from here? Our TN ppl…-- 2 months ago
- RT @SOLLUNGAJI: @PetaIndia https://t.co/9DvXhvtHLD-- 2 months ago
- RT @RamaPeriasamy: @superstarrajini ரஜினி புகழ் இனி மெல்லச் சாகும்; கமல் ஒரு உலக நாயகனே!-- 2 months ago
- RT @ramkumarb4u: @superstarrajini உங்க ஒரு துளி வியர்வைக்கு ஒரு பவுன் தங்க காசு குடுத்தது எங்க தப்புதான் சார்..-- 2 months ago
- Distributed groundnut chikki @ office for #jallikattu success facebook.com/sangeetha.kama… #JallikattuForever Thanks ev… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…-- 2 months ago
- Microsoft Dynamics Partner Roundup: NAV for retail garden center; Omnichannel AX retail; Partner marketplace; New ... - MSDynamicsWorld.comMicrosoft Dynamics Partner Roundup: NAV for retail garden center; Omnichannel AX retail; Partner marketplace; New ...MSDynamicsWorld.comShe has covered a variety of IT subjects, including Microsoft Dynamics, mobile security issues such as data loss prevention, network management, secure mobile app development, privacy, cloud computing, BI, big data, analytic […]
- Why the Microsoft Dynamics AX community needs independent professionals - MSDynamicsWorld.comWhy the Microsoft Dynamics AX community needs independent professionalsMSDynamicsWorld.comThere is an excellent resource in the Dynamics community that is not part of any Microsoft program: the independent AX professionals who serve customers around the world. Independents represent some of the best talent available for Dynamics AX. I doubt ...
- How-to: Bring your own data warehouse to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations - MSDynamicsWorld.comHow-to: Bring your own data warehouse to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for OperationsMSDynamicsWorld.comMany customers have an existing data warehouse where Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP data constitutes a fraction of the share and non-ERP data constitutes a larger share. In such situations re-architecting the whole data warehouse may be infeasible.and more »
- Demand Forecasting for Dynamics AX 2012 - MSDynamicsWorld.comDemand Forecasting for Dynamics AX 2012MSDynamicsWorld.comDemand Forecasting for Microsoft Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 from Farsight Solutions is a fully integrated Dynamics module that calculates forecasts of future demand for items based on either sales order or sales invoice demand, and optionally production ...
- No Cost Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace Ready to Embed on Partner Websites - PR Web (press release)No Cost Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace Ready to Embed on Partner WebsitesPR Web (press release)goERPcloud is the first on-demand Microsoft Dynamics Cloud Marketplace that allows you to test drive different flavors of Microsoft Dynamics AX, GP, NAV and SL with preconfigured 3rd party ISV Applications. goERPcloud boasts a robust ecosystem of ...and more »
- Data Masons' EDI for Microsoft Dynamics Showcased at Dynamic Communities' Summit EMEA 2017 - PR Newswire (press release)Data Masons' EDI for Microsoft Dynamics Showcased at Dynamic Communities' Summit EMEA 2017PR Newswire (press release)Offering EDI solutions certified for Microsoft Dynamics AX and NAV, the company continues its commitment to the European-based Microsoft Dynamics community with its sponsorship and participation within the event's educational pr […]
.Net integration Add-ons AIF alm ax2012 Ax2012R2 Ax reviews Best Practices BI books bugs cable vertical certification CLR Code Upgrade Coding compiler convergence data partitions debugging demo design pattern Document Management Dynamics Ax Dynamics Ax 2012 ecommerce Editor shortcuts enterprise-it Enterprise portal excel favorite menu Forms Functional Future Versions General guid Infographic innovites installation integration interviews Introduction Labels layers links LINQ in X++ Master planning Menu items Microsoft Dynamics AX New features news produtivity tip projects recognition reference release reports resources reviews salary_survey SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS Reports technical conference tips&tricks tools videos warnings white paper workflow
- TAM – Trade allowance off-invoice discount amountIn a previous post we had a look at creating a trade allowance agreement with a discount percent. There is there option to also create a discount amount. You could use the amount if you wanted to offer...(read more)
- Dynamics 365/AX7: Form Event handlersHi All, Today wanted to share few things on the "Form Event handler" in D365 operations. We can write the event handlers in Form at different levels basing on the requirement. 1. Form event...(read more)
- TAM – Trade allowance agreement periodIf you are setting up many trade allowance agreements then it might be handy to create a trade allowance agreement code which you can use to default in the dates for the promotion. Here you can specify...(read more)
- Filter for enum fields in OData serviceIt took me a while to figure out how to filter AX (Operations) enum fields in the URL for OData service (I was using Get records in Flow). For example, let’s say I wanted to get sales orders with status = open order. After a few failed attempts, I actually used classes generated by OData Client Code Generator, constructed a LINQ query and ran it. context.Sal […]
- TAM – Marketing objective codeWhen you setup a trade allowance agreement you can specific a simple code that you might want to use to classify or later search on the agreements. You can use the marketing objective code for this purposes...(read more)
- Capacity Planning for Dynamics AXSince Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 was launched in 2011, hundreds of Premier customers engaged Premier Field Engineering team to provide guidance on new Dynamics AX 2012 infrastructure, especially when upgrade was executed from legacy versions such as Dynamics AX 2009. Today, most of our customers are live and look for optimization of their existing infrastruc […]
- Microsoft Dynamics Partner Roundup: NAV for retail garden center; Omnichannel AX retail; Partner marketplace; New competenciesIn this week's Microsoft Dynamics Partner News Roundup: Chessington Garden Centre Expands into Lucrative New Business Areas Supported by Microsoft Dynamics NAV Mattress Firm Achieves Omni-Channel Enablement by Partnering with Visionet ...read more
- Webinar: EDI Integration Best Practices for Dynamics AX/365 for OperationsMicrosoft Dynamics AX and Dynamics 365 customers have options when it comes to EDI or XML integration solutions, but without the right preparation and expertise, the effort can be riddled with expensive and complicated errors that could have been easily avoided.
- Business Intelligence and Hybrid Cloud DeploymentsThis article explores hybrid cloud deployments and the benefits for Business Intelligence and Corporate Performance Management systems. The modern business culture is flying high in the sky – with cloud computing as the vehicle for companies of any size. It wasn’t always this way, as anything cloud-related seemed new, vague, and unsecure. But with time and t […]
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guidesMicrosoft have been releasing so much new training material for Dynamics 365 Enterprise this year that we had to split the information into several blog articles. After our Dynamics Learning Portal ...(read more)